Our weekend activities are a great opportunity to explore New Zealand and meet new people. Every weekend we have up to 4 excursions leaving Auckland; including day trips to local destinations and full weekend trips to further away places.
Our day trips include:
- Winery Tour (includes beach visits)
- One Day Tour North (includes beach horse riding and Kauri forest viewing)
- Karekare & Piha beach (includes a picnic lunch)
Our weekend excursions include:
- Skiing and snowboarding (during winter months)
- Rotorua, Taupo and Waitomo
- Coromandel Peninsula
- Great Barrier Island
During holiday weekends we have 5-day trips to places like the Bay of Islands (including Cape Reinga and 90 Mile Beach) and Wellington. In December/January we have a great 2-week road trip to celebrate Christmas and New Year. Students get to travel right through the North and South Islands, visiting amazing sites such as Taupo, Wellington, Abel Tasman National Park, Fox Glacier, Milford Sound, Dunedin and Christchurch.